Indian summer in Québec - The Gaspésie
From Saturday, September 26 to Thursday, October 8, 2020
On this occasion, we will walk on the International Appalachian Trail, the first GR of North America, which we will be celebrating the 5th anniversary with our Canadian partners of IAT-QC and Rando Quebec.
This unique hiking trip is organized by favoring complete and comfortable services. Montreal, Quebec City, the Montmorency Falls ... and the possibility of a whale watching excursion complete the program.
The highlights of the trip
- A complete hiking discovery program of the National Parks in Gaspésie on the Appalachian Trail.
- Indian Summer in Québec.
- Tourism times for the discovery of Montreal, Quebec City and the Montmorency Falls. Optional boat trips in the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
- A friendly meeting with members of IAT Québec, a partner of FFRandonnée.
- An Allibert Trekking guide from Paris for the duration of the trip.
- Comfort and quality of accommodation combining authenticity and modernity.
- A tourist coach available for the duration of the trip and full services.
Informations and booking
Isabelle will be your travel advisor.
+33 (0)4 92 45 49 34
She will send you a pre-filled booking form to confirm your trip